from Good Reads.com 2009 Enhanced by Peter@Wiz4.biz 3/13
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Steven Covey) Profound Lessons in Personal Change.
2. How to Win Friends & Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
3. Flow (Mihaly) The Psychology of Optimal Experience
4. Good to Great (Jim Collins) Why some Companies make the Leap and others don’t.
5. The Tipping Point (Malcolm Gladwell) How little things can make a Big difference.
6. Getting things Done (Dale Allen) The art of “stress-free” Productivity
7. Drive (Daniel Pink) The surprising Truth about what Motivates us.
8. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (Travis Bradberry)
9. First, Break all the Rules (Marcus Buckingham) What the worlds “greatest” Managers do differently.
10. Six Thinking Hats (Edward de Bono) Describes using this Tool for group discussion & individual thinking
11. The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni) A leadership fable.
12. In Search of Excellence (Tom Peters) Examples of “excellence” in some of the best enduring companies.
13. The Effective Executive (Peter Drucker) Guide to getting the “right things” done.
14. A Whole New Mind ( Daniel Pink) Why right-brained people will rule the world.
15. NOW – Discover your Strengths (Marcus Buckingham)
16. Leadership & Self-Deception (Arbinger Institute) Getting “Out of the Box”
17. Titan ( Ron Chernow) The life of John D Rockefeller, Sr
18. Delivering Happiness (Tony Hsieh) A path to Profits, Passion & Purpose.
[ More Listings to follow later ]