13 Hows to Become a Rainmaker !!!
The 13 lucky Rules for getting & keeping Customers & Clients
from CEO Confidente’ 2020 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
Author Bio & Credits: Jeffrey J. Fox is the best-selling author of How to Become a CEO and founder of Fox & Co. – a premier marketing consulting firm in Avon Connecticut. Fox is the subject of a Harvard Business School “case study” that is rated one of the top 100 case studies, and is thought to be the most widely taught case in the world.
Author’s Biggest Thought: In today’s business culture, Sales is one of the most competitive fields there is. There are more products & services available than ever before. To be a star, you must make it Rain.
A Rainmaker is a person who brings revenue into an organization, be it profit or not-for-profit. The Rainmaker is the sales person everyone else wants to be. Whatever item or service the Rainmaker sells, it is sold effectively and successfully. This book is a recipe for how to sell, for how to make it “rain” for your organization.
The Rainmaker’s Credo:
Cherish Customers at all times
1. Treat customers as you would your best friend
2. Listen to customers and understand their needs
3. Make (or give) Customers what they need
4. Price your product to its true value
5. Show Customers the true value of what they will get
6. Teach Customers to “want” what they “need”
7. Make your product the way Customers want it
8. Get your product to your customers “when” they want it
9. Give your customers a little extra, more than they expect
10. Remind customers of the outstanding value they have received
11. Thank each customer sincerely and often
12. Make it easy for Customers “pay you”, so they won’t be embarrassed and go elsewhere
13. If you have a new Revision (of added Value) or a new Product, ask them to buy from you again
Comments: Do you have any other ideas of how to became a Rain-maker?