“Everyone creates their own Self-Image from the amount of Self-Control they exercise – which creates their Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem. You project this Self-Image to all you meet – which creates the (self) Confidence they have in you.” – Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz
Success Topics: Start, Self-Talk (+) Empathy, Give, Expect, Assoc, Reach Out, Goals, Focus, Vizualize, Learn, Role-Model, Problems, Media, Improve,
Listed below are 24 actions which – when implemented in your life – will help you develop the positive self-image necessary to achieve personal & business success. Start with one of the items listed below which you can easily implement. Then build on your success by trying other actions – until you have the complete repertoire of positive experiences. By exhibiting positive attitudes, words & behaviors, you will soon find you will be . . .
- Improving your Self-Image – as you achieve personal success in developing your self-confidence, control & esteem. Linked IN
- Start your Day right. Optimism & pessimism are “learned” behavioral attitudes. One of the best ways to develop a positive self-image is to start early in life, or at least early on any given day. Wake up to your favorite music. Sing in the shower. Have a breakfast you like ; with someone who is optimistic. Read an inspirational message first thing in the morning. Say a positive affirmation. Listen to a motivational tape on the way to work.
- Use (+) Self-Talk throughout the day. Affirm:“Today is going to be a great day.” “Everything is going to work out.” “We’re going to make it.” “I’m going to close this deal.” “This is great.” etc, etc.etc.
- Use Encouraging, Affirmative language when you talk to yourself or to others about yourself. Use uplifting & constructive adjectives & adverbs. Everything you say about yourself is being sub-consciously recorded by others and, more important, by your own self-image. You & others believe exactly what you say about you.
- Find something Good in all your personal relationships and accentuate the blessings or lessons in even the most trying of circumstances. Expect it !!!
- Be Empathetic. Learn how others feel and consider where they are coming from – before criticizing or passing judgment. Even if you can’t feel for everyone you meet, be certain that you feel with every living thing you encounter. It’s the key to (+) self-awareness.
- Give of Yourself. Spend time listening to & giving encouragement to someone else. Treat people like brothers & sisters. Provide value to someone through a kind act or gentle word. Make a contribution to someone or something for which there is no direct payoff. Share your talents with those around you. Mentor, advise.
- Expect the Best from others, too. Two of the keys of leadership are encouragement & praise. Vocalize, on a daily basis, your optimism & positive expectancy about your associates & family members. (+) Emotions are contagious!
- Associate with Optimists & Winners. The best way to stay (+) is to surround yourself with (+) people. Avoid people and situations where you become susceptible to the (-) influences of others.
- Provide Warmth, Kindness & Friendship to others. These are the most yearned-for commodities in the world. Everyone wants recognition, attention, praise & acceptance. We bristle at criticism and respond warmly to a compliment. We steer clear of people who make us feel uncomfortable. We gravitate toward those who make us “feel good” about ourselves. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want warmth, be warm. If you want recognition, praise others. If you want to be loved, love others. “Cast your Bread upon the waters and it will come back Buttered”. LoL
- Make a list of a few of your most important current Goals. Next to each, write what the “benefit or payoff” is to you – when it’s achieved. Look at this list before you go to bed each night and upon awakening each morning. Determine one thing you will do each day to move you closer toward the things you want.
- Focus your attention & effort on achieving the Goals you are involved in right now. Focus on the present or the future, not the past. Learn from the past, but don’t live in it. Forget about past failures. Remember, you are what you think about most.
- Visualize yourself “achieving” your Dreams. Set aside a few minutes each day when you can relax and visualize yourself achieving and enjoying your personal Dreams & Goals. You cannot reach an achievement until you can ”visualize” the achievement in your mind.
- Visualize your Wins. As you listen to soft music in the background, visualize your imagined triumphs. Write your thoughts and strategies as you contemplate how to achieve your dreams.
- Finish “unpleasant” Tasks. Make a list of any necessary, but unpleasant, tasks you have been putting off. Put a completion date after each task and try to start & finish each one on schedule. Immediate action on unpleasant projects reduces stress & tension.
- Invest in your own Knowledge & Skill development. Read, listen to info, attend seminars, enroll in college classes. Listen to edu & inspirational CDs while you drive. Listening sparks the imagination and – as in learning a foreign language – promotes permanent memory retention. Take charge of the development of your life!
- Use Role Models. Read a Bio or Article each month of someone you admire. As you read, imagine yourself achieving the same level of accomplishments. Implement in your life the qualities you admire in those whom you read about.
- See Problems as Opportunities. Make a list of your worst problems & a short definition. Now rewrite the problem, only this time view it as an Opportunity / exercise to challenge your creative ingenuity.
- Replace the word Try with Will in your daily vocabulary. Exhibit a new attitude of dwelling on things that you will do, rather than the things you plan to “try”. Replace “I have to” or “I should” with “I want to” or “I get to” and “Just do it !!!
- Limit your Media to stimulating, uplifting (+). Non-selective Social Media can lead to tunnel vision and lethargy and diminishes creative imagination. Positive, forward-looking people have little time for a lot of TV or Social Media.
- Enhance your appearance. Since self-image is the conceptual, visual display of your self-esteem, assess those things which display yourself: clothes, vehicle, home, garage, closet, dresser drawers, desk, etc. Sharpen all of the expressions of your life. No or low expense is necessary.
- Discipline your Body to improve your cardio-vascular system by jogging, walking, swimming or some other healthy form of motion at least three times per week. Eat more nutritional, balanced meals & less junk food.
- Think & Talk well of your Health. Cure what’s curable. Prevent what’s preventable. Enjoy the rest. In projecting your own health conditions to others, realize that your daily conversation is the automatic readout of your thoughts & emotions. Emphasize the (+).
- Continually Improve your own personal Standards rather than comparing yourself to others. Keep upgrading your own standards in personal grooming, lifestyle, behavior, professional accomplishments, relationships, etc.
- Do what is Right. You cannot do wrong & feel right. You cannot be bad & feel good. The right thing to do is usually apparent in most situations. Choose the right path. Do the right thing. Perhaps nothing impacts your self-image more than doing what is right. §
Comments: Do know any other Self issues that will lead to Success?
For more Info, click on Success,
B. Ways to Become the Best Version of Yourself – Motivation Grind
Who are you? Who are you becoming? I you want to become your best, you first have to believe that becoming better is in your full control.
- Own who you are now. Be realistic with yourself. It’s you that got you here and it’s you who will take you wherever you want to go. We are in the driver’s seat, even when it doesn’t feel like it we are. And today you’re going to drive down the right road.
- Learn all you can, starting with . . . What is 1 thing you could learn how to do, that would have a dramatic (+) effect on your life? Identify that 1 thing that you can learn – that would impact your life or business. Now do the research to find out the best source to learn it.
- Find out what it takes to get & stay Passionate. Are you excited about your life? I wish I could tell you that working on yourself and your dreams is easy. Most of the time…it’s not. To be blunt, some of the time you will feel like quitting. Find out what gets you excited, then “Just do it”. Then you’ll enjoy exploring & learning every day. Look forward to all the great things that are coming into your life. Your best days are ahead of you, because you keep growing. Put up with the bad daze, because the good days are just around the corner.
- Exercise your Creativity muscle. When was the last time you creating something? Get in the habit of creating weekly, every other day or daily. Of convincing yourself, that you can actually create anything you want. You can create the life you want. Start small; Start today. What is one meaningful thing you can create today – that will have a (+) impact on your life?
- Just do it !!! Don’t think about what will other people think if you fail? How difficult will it really be? OK, enough thinking, it’s time to start. Reflecting & analyzing are great and can help you make better decisions, but over-thinking is deadly. It kills your courage, compassion & creativity. Move forward. Pay attention. Modify. Start again. Make sure you try to spend every day moving – just a tiny bit closer to your best. If not, plan it for weekly.
- Associate with Gr8 People – Find those who will bring out your best? Great achievements are easier when you associate with great people who inspire & motivate you. Network to find them. They’re waiting to meet you and help you.
- Take a Break. There will be times when you need to completely turn off and shut down. (ie, take a Nap) Just like your Computer. Sometimes you have to ReStart or Shut Down to clear things & re-set. You’re the same way. Whether you’re working on yourself, starting or growing a new business – find time to break, rest to re-energize.
- Always try to have Fun. Becoming a better person, leader, founder, CEO – all takes time. There will be days where it feels like you are making no progress at all. There will be times when you are convinced that all this effort is not worth it. That’s when you know you’re taking everything a little to serious and you need to have fun again. Have fun with your Team, Family & Friends. It’ll clear your mind for new ideas to come it.
- Take Risks & have confidence that you’ll Win. When was the last time you took a big or small risk? Did you do some research, to find out you had a high probability of sucess? If you feel good about it, take the risk – especially if there’s a good reward when you win. Now, take leap of faith. You have confidence because you trust your Intuition. You’ve been training it for situation like this and you keep getting better at winning. For assurance, say an Affirmation that you will get what you want. Now, “Just do it !!!
Comments: Do you know any other Techniques that will lead to Success?
For more Info, click on Success.