APPS for: Cloud Computing, Operations, Email Marketing, Communications, Finance, & Travel.
Mobile Applications [Apps] are changing the face of Business. They’re becoming more prevalent and more powerful, + most importantly, they can help your Business run more smoothly. Yea !!! Want to improve daily operations? Organize your ideas? Manage travel expenses? There’s literally a Sm Biz App for that.
Why? As a small Business owner, the more you can automate tasks, stay organized, & streamline your processes, the more efficient & productive your Business will become. Thankfully, there are a Box of tools on the market to help — in addition to DreamHost’s managed hosting plans, of course. Here are the 30 best Sm Biz App in 2021.
A. Cloud Computing Apps
Running a small Business usually requires delegating tasks to several talented people — think engineers, coordinators, operation managers, or your significant other. If you don’t have the right tools to keep everyone on the same page, it can be easy to mis-communicate. The following Apps will help you share files, organize ideas, & stay Up-to-date/on Schedule with Production and your Team’s To-Do lists.
Stop guessing what your Customers want, and ask them yourself. With SurveyMonkey, you can create Surveys to measure user engagement and get anonymous customer feedback on your products, pricing, website, & any unmet needs of your target market. Build simple or more complex surveys, and find tips on the SurveyMonkey website about question types and how to word them. Survey creation is collaborative, and results & reports can be viewed by different team members without sharing login information.
- Create Surveys from a Template and brand with your own Business colors & logos
- Review Survey results as they come in from any device
- Send your Surveys out into the world via your Website, Email, Social Media, etc.
Price: Freemium, with advanced packages starting at $32 per month (there are discounts for students and educators)
(formerly G Suite) lets you port files among PCs,Tablets, & Smart-Phones. The standard package comes with 30 GB of online storage per user with options to upgrade to unlimited. And it allows you to create docs, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, and more.
- Offers a popular set of intelligent Biz Apps
- Stops the need to use different Apps for basic Business functions
- Provides professional & Ad-free Email
Price: Plans start as low as $6/user/month.
allows Cloud Storage & File-Sharing through synced folders. You can view & edit OneDrive files from any Smart-Phone or Tablet with the OneDrive mobile App. Though it works for both Macs & PCs, additional services like settings backup & automatic photo upload are reserved for Windows 8 & Windows Phone users.
- Offers convenient File sharing
- Stops lost Folders & Files
- Provides easy collaboration tools
Price: Starts at $5/month/user
is a Cloud Storage management solution that pairs with other storage services like DropBox, SugarSync, Access Box, etc. It also organizes Email from different providers, allowing you to view, send, & search across accounts.
- Pairs with Top-of-the-Line Apps
- Stops Security breaches
- Provides virtual File management
can help you capture & remember all the brilliant ideas you come up with while on the move. It’s available on multiple platforms and allows you to store your ideas by voice, text, or photo. You can search your Notes by keywords & tags.
- Offers quick Google sign-in
- Stops you from losing your best Ideas
- Provides on-the-go Note taking
Price: Free for basic Plan; upgrade to a Biz acct for $14.99/ user/ month
is a good mobile alternative to Apple’s iWork suite or Microsoft’s Office Suite for spreadsheets & docs. It allows you to read & edit docs via the mobile App.
- Offers outstanding compatibility to view & edit all documents
- Stops increase on costs related to purchasing an Office Suite
- Provides mobile & desktop access
Price: Pro plans start at $5/month
automatically backs up your files online and provides military-grade encryption.
- Offers secure online backup
- Stops loss of files
- Provides 100% privacy
Price: Starting at $4.99/month
Cloud Computing Apps truly are the way of the future when it comes to making sure your team has secure access to the right information.
allows you to easily collect signatures online or via a mobile device. This is the perfect tool for collecting necessary information from clients & remote employees.
- Offers rapid App development
- Stops inconvenience of collecting signatures in person
- Provides powerful integrations with Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, etc.
Price: Starts at $10/month
B. Operations Apps
Do you find you need help with daily Business operations? You’ll be happy to know there are several Apps on the market to help automate your processes and stay organized.
is a collaborative Info Manager that’s way easier to use than standard — and more complex — Project Management SW. It allows App users to manage both work & personal projects in one intuitive interface.
- Offers easy collaboration
- Stops mis-communication on task due dates
- Provides Project Management tools
As a small Business owner, you’ve got your hands full with a long To-Do list — and Onward & Upward sets out to make one of those tasks less painless. Whether your hiring needs are constant or sporadic, this App makes it quick & easy to post Job Listings, sort through Applicants, and save or search Resumes.
- Post your listings on 100+ Job platforms with a single click
- Communicate directly with Applicants via Upward’s messaging platform
- Manage and rate candidates all in one place
Price: Starts at $50/Job Listing
is a Business marketing App. It allows users to build online branding through social media, websites, local directories, & Email newsletters. The service also automatically updates the Google Places listings for brick–and-mortar Business users.
- Offers easy Website optimization
- Provides local Search optimization
Price: Contact Vivial for more info.
is a Marketing tool that can help you collect online Reviews & Testimonials through text messaging. After all, the more people who are talking positively about your Business, the more Customers will come your way.
- Offers easy Google review collection tool
- Stops disruptions in review collection methods
- Provides access to leaving reviews through Text messaging
Price: Contact Podium for more info
allows Businesses to take Credit Card payments through mobile devices and charges no start-up or monthly fees. Instead, it simply takes a (%) of each transaction.
- Offers Credit Card processing from anywhere
- Stops the need for Cash-only
- Provides free Card Reader
Price: Starts at 2.6% + 10¢ per transaction
- Offers 1 TB file storage
C. Email Marketing Apps
Email Marketing yields the highest return on investment of any other marketing effort. In fact, some reports indicate a $44 return for every $1 spent on Email Marketing. As such, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job.
is a trusty App for simplifying team communication. Skype allows you to chat with team members from any location. And since the App is so popular, you can rest assured that your team members & customers will know how to use it.
- Offers trustworthy calling, chatting, & video conferencing
- Stops loss of easy collaboration
- Provides free calls to friends
is similar to Campaign Monitor in that it helps you easily boost your Subscriber list, send out messages, automate your Email campaigns, and create beautiful Newsletters. MailChimp also has excellent eCommerce platform integrations like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, etc.
- Offers drag-and-drop Email building
- Stops companies from losing touch with subscribers
- Provides Email Marketing automation
16. Campaign Monitor
is an Email Marketing tool that will help you build your Subscriber list, create beautiful Email templates, & automate your Marketing messages. Campaign Monitor also integrates with other Business software like SalesForce & GetFeedback.
- Offers Email automation
- Stops gaps in data collection with excellent reporting
- Provides proven template design
D. Communication Apps
Whether you’ve got a team of part-time workers or remote freelancers, it’s vital to have a way to stay connected. Here are some of the top tools to make virtual communication easy.
is one of the most popular communication Apps on the market. With Slack, you can create different communication channels, send group messages, & even break off into one-off meetings within a slack channel.
- Offers EZ communication between teams
- Stops confusion among team members
- Provides targeted Channel communications
is a great communication App for times when a simple chat isn’t enough. Fuze is a Video Conferencing tool that works across all platforms & devices. No matter where anyone is on your team, they can hop on Fuze and make it to your meeting on time.
- Offers User training and materials
- Stops remote employees from missing meetings
- Provides “go-live” transition support
Price: Varies per plan — contact Fuze for more info.
E. Finance Apps
As a small Business, the last thing you want to do come tax time is scramble around looking for crumpled receipts. Make sure you invest in one of the following finance Apps. You’ll be glad you did come April 15.
connects to your Business bank account, PayPal, or Square (plus thousands more) and uploads real-time data to help you keep tabs on your company’s Financial well-being. You can even use this Accounting App to track expenses & upload pictures of receipts from your phone.
- View profit & loss reports
- Track unpaid Invoices
- Pay employees
Price: Starts at $7.50/month for Freelancers
20. Abukai Expenses
you just snap a photo of your receipts with a Smart-phone, and the info gets entered into the tracking App’s interface. You can also take a photo of a map or itinerary to calculate & report mileage.
- Offers easy record-keeping of Receipts
- Stops messy Receipt tracking
- Provides multiple expense tracking
There are plenty of expense trackers out there, and Expensify is one of the simplest. It keeps track of your expenses & mileage via multiple platforms. Receipts can be scanned & uploaded. Expenses can be submitted to employers by a click of a button. It can also read & import expenses from a linked Bank account or Credit card.
- Offers top-notch integrations
- Stops confusion at Tax time
- Provides help with Expense-tracking
Price: Contact Expensify for more info
22. Time Doctor
records billable hours, workers’ time on projects. The App estimates that it can increase your workplace productivity by 22%.
- Offers Screamshot monitoring
- Stops Payroll confusions
- Provides powerful Reporting tools
Price: $10/user per month
F. Travel & On-the-Go Networking Apps
As a small Business owner, chances are you find yourself on the road (or up in the air) more often than you imagined when you first started your Business. Travel is relatively expensive, and it can be difficult to stay on top of all the details. Unless you have the right scheduling App to help you, that is.
No more carrying stacks of Business cards. Inigo is a networking App that allows you to create and share a virtual Business card by tapping your Smart-phone with someone else’s.
- Offers easy sharing of Business cards
- Provides a real-time Networking solution
- You don’t have to worry, Did I remember my Business cards
allows travelers to keep Business trip arrangements, itineraries, & information together all in one location, including meeting times & flights details. It also provides weather forecasts, maps, & directions.
- Offers a master Itinerary for every trip
- provides Access plans from anywhere on any device
When it comes to Business travel and networking on-the-go, you can either “Fly by the seat of your pants” or download these Apps. We know which option we’d prefer.
Comments: Which App do you like the most & why ???
from DreamHost “the Hostest with the Mostest”
For more Info, click on Apps.