from Huff Post.com 19 Mar 15 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
Using your Heart/Gut/Intuition. In our business culture, the metaphor of these is often associated with yielding, kindness – or perhaps weakness. Yet, these are strong & powerful, and should be your driving force of life. Your ability to lead well is hindered when there is an unbalanced connection with the heart/. Embracing a heart/intuition-centered enhances your ability to stop, go inward, & reflect on the course of action that you know is the right one, rather than succumbing to only the facts or external pressures. Business owners who genuinely lead with their heart and their head, are also more equipped to connect with the emotional needs of employees. They understand that people have the need to be valued, respected, listened to & involved. By acknowledging and honoring the human element, heart-centered leaders possess the wisdom & capacity to positively transform any organization. Remember that listening to your heart/intuition does not signify weakness. True power means listening to/from the heart and having the commitment & humility to clear all that stands in the way of making a decision. As the Jedi Yoda once said, “Do or do not. There is no try.” Stay true to a commitment to lead from the heart and you are sure to reap the rewards.
1. “People do not care how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
2. “True leaders understand that leadership is not about them, but about those they serve. It is not about exalting themselves but about lifting others up.”
3. “The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in your intuition”
4. “Have the courage to follow your passion & intuition.”
5. “When your heart or intuition speaks, take good notes.”
6. “Wherever you go, go with all your passion, intuition & heart.”
7. “Great leadership usually starts with a willing heart, a positive attitude, and a desire to make a difference.”
8. “If you honor & serve the people who work for you, they will honor & serve you.”
9. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who enpower others.”
10. “To help others develop, start with yourself.”
11. “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart to see how you can benefit mankind.
12. “If your goals aren’t synced with the substance of your heart, then achieving them won’t matter much.”
13. “A person’s world is only as big as their heart & caring.”
14. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
15. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader”
16. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”
17. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
18. “Putting your heart, mind, & soul into even your smallest acts, is the secret of success.”
19. “Follow your intuition, but be quiet first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your intuition.”
20. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.”
21. “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”
22. “Among the things you can give and still keep are: your word, a smile, & a grateful heart.”
23. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.”
24. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye of the mind”.
25. “If you wish others to believe in you, you must first convince them that you believe in them.”
Comments: Are there any Quotes, you could add to these?