“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you”. “What you believe, you can achieve.” –Mary Kay Ash, Cosmetics Co. Founder
Startup Topics: Which Type: Web, Social Media, Blog, IoT, ChatBot, AI, VR, Apps, 3D, etc, How to Choose, Find current Ideas & new Ideas in Future Tech.
Are you looking for New Business Ideas that will make you rich? Patience, but remember success doesn’t come in overnight. You’ll have to work very hard to achieve success. You’ll have to sacrifice most of your comforts to become a $M. Today, starting a business is never been easier than ever before, but there is a lot of competition out there. Every Entrepreneur is trying to start a unique Biz which can make $$$. If you come up with an awesome idea and you think it is a 100% new idea, then just Google it. You may get hundred of similar ideas in the search results. So, how you can come up with the best unique business idea that will survive? The answer is simple. You’ll need to keep your eyes on the latest business and tech trends, and find gaps & opportunities. In this way, you can get some good possiblities.
Step 1: Decide which type of Biz you’re going to Start
First let’s clear some myths or mis-conceptions you may have. You may not conceive your best idea the first time. You are going to start a business – which can resolve the problems of the people – current or future. Find the problems of the people and brainstorm some “cost-effective” ways you can solve their problems. Discuss it with family & friends to find out if they agree with you. Then, before you finalize this business idea, see whether it matches with your skills, abilities & most important – interest. Ask yourself, do you have any relevant experience in the niche which you’re going to serve. If yes, go for it !!! If not, look for another idea.
Step 2: How to Choose the “right” Business Idea?
In a Harvard Convocation, Mark Zuckerberg said” “You cannot come up with a formal and structured startup idea on your 1st try. You’ll have to work on it until and unless you make your idea clear to you & others”. If you don’t already have an idea, in your spare time, research the Internet and find a lists of new business ideas. Read the ones that interest you and choose a few of the best (& most interesting) idea on which you can work on. Read top small Bizines & Newspapers – as much as possible – to find current business trends & opportunities. What kind of investment do you need to get it started and keep it going – till you make a profit. Analyze those ideas (most closely) which require low financing, have high sustainability, & high probability of profitability. Pick the idea which gets highest score in your analysis and start to transform that idea into reality. I know it may be difficult to explore many websites with several lists of new business ideas. I’ve compiled a list of new small business ideas with low investment you can start right now. Explore the following startup ideas with respect to investment required, probability of success, potential for profitability, skills you will need and trends in this market.
Step 3: Find an Ideas with Low Investment & High Profit
1. Freelance Business. When starting a Free-lancing business, all you need is to have a skill set which you can monetize on FL websites. FL is vast field. You need to pick specific field to earn money. Below are some specific ideas of FL opportunities.
2. Web Designing & Development. Any modern business can not live without a Website. To start, you need is to make your own Website, do proper SEO and rank your Website in Search Engine for more visibility. When you get orders, deliver quality on time and you’ll get referrals.
3. SEO Services & Marketing. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is very important these days. Every organization wants its Website to be high in Google for more visibility, ranking – to increase leads and sales. Help them do this and they will gladly give you money. It’s a Win-Win for both of you.
4. Content Writing. Google is “indexing” millions of new pages on daily basis? Millions of Websites are operating online. All of them need “fresh” content to compete with other Websites. If you’ve got good writing skills & know tech, offer your content writing services to clients and earn $$$.
5. Content Marketing. Traditional Marketing is becoming less effective today – compared to Content Marketing. Big brands love to share their products and services thru CM in order to increase leads & sales. If you have know-how in CM, go for it !!!
6. Social Media Manager / Agency. Business Owners have to manage lots of important tasks. Social Media is one of the major tasks, owner “outsource” to freelancers. If you know how to manage and run SM pages effectively, try this idea.
7. YouTube Channeler. After Google, YouTube is another platform where people make billions of Searches to watch Videos. You can entertain & educate these people by publishing relevant videos on YouTube. Create a YT Channel, upload quality Videos with no copyrights and publish them. If you have good content you will eventually get 10 thousands views on your Videos. Then apply for a Monetization Program (AdSense Hosted Account). Once you get approved, make $$$.
8. Blogging & Publishing Contents. If you’ve a low budget, think about a Blogging business. Hundreds of Bloggers are making good money from Blogging & Publishing. When you get good Traffic monetize your Blog with AdSence, Media.net or Facebook Instant Articles.
9. Blog Consultant. If you’ve got experience in Blogging, you can make $$$ with it. You don’t have to spend $$$ for starting this business. All you need is to utilize your skills and experience. Gain the confidence of your Clients & you’ll grow.
10. Listing Websites. Do some research and find stats on how many people in your area are looking for certain products/services. Once you find a right niche, create a Listing website, keep it up-to-date and you’ll become a success.
11. eCommerce / Online Shopping. These days, more & more people are making online purchases. Pick good products and you’ll find it growing beyond your wildest expectations.
12. Testing Services. Apps, mobile-friendly Websites & eCommerce have become must-haves for every business today. Often, however, they don’t work properly. One reason is that businesses don’t always test their applications or software carefully enough; meaning testing services are now in hot demand.
13. Social Media Marketing Consulting. With the dramatic increase in the popularity of Social networks, businesses are believing it more necessary than ever – to start using these platforms for reaching out to prospects. This has led to a huge demand for Marketing consultants – who advise businesses on how to promote & market their products & services on Social networks.
14. Other Specialized Consultants. To start a Consultancy, determine which area of your expertise you want to offer to help your Clients. Unless you have a network with a lot of contacts, you may have to spend a lot of $$$ or time looking for Clients. Once you have found them and do a good job, they will probably refer you to other Clients. A big advantage you can write off most of your expenses – travel, meals with Clients, equipment, admin etc.
New Ideas in Future Tech
- Internet of Things (IOT) Consultant (similar to other Consultants (see #9 & 12)
- Renewable Energy Consultant to advise Business on how to apply this.
- Scientific Research. new technology will continue to generate break-thru’s in many fields. This means there will be strong demand for Scientists experienced in these fields.
- Robot Mechanic. today 13 million Robots are doing everything imaginable. Someone needs to upgrade, maintain & fix them – as needed.
New Ideas based on Tech Trends
Check out the following Trends. Here’s ideas of how you can create a business out of it.
19. Rise of Chatbots. Help a Business setup a Chatting Robot to help them Sell or Service.
20. Virtual Reality. Help Biz use it for: Recruiting, Training, Collaboration, Sales, etc.
21. Internet of Things. Do (New User Applications) Smart Home, City, Grids & Retail, Wearables, Industrial Internet, Connected Car & Health and more
22. Machine Learning. to program computers to handle new situations via AI analysis, self-training, observation & experience
23. preventing Cyber Attacks on Websites, etc, by defending them against the efforts of Hackers– thru Firewalls, Encryption, etc.
24. Mobile Marketing. Due to the ever-increasing number of people who “surf the web” using Mobile devices like SmartPhones & Tablets, businesses are now realizing the need to adopt Mobile Marketing as a way of targeting prospects that use Mobile devices. This has led to an increase in the demand for Mobile Marketing Consultants.
25. Kids Friendly Apps. Kids are your future customers, so gaining their loyalty now, isn’t a bad idea. Their 75% connectivity is a big trend for the future. This is a big opportunity for anyone who can create products or design Apps just for kids. And, if they also happen to be educational, promote good health, etc, you’ll win their parents over, too.
Small Businesses that Require $$$ Investment
Not all businesses can be started with zero to little money. In all businesses, startup financing is necessary to keep the business alive until it makes a profit.
- 3D Printing Business – protos & short runs
- Start & Manage a Co-Working Space to share with other Startups / Consultants
28. Project Management. If you’ve expertise in PM, then start a PM Service to companies that need it. You’ll get paid according to your expertise + size, complexity, etc, of the job.
29. Green / Clean Energy. do an Energy Audit to determine how to apply CFL / LED lighting, use > Energy-efficient Equip & bio-degradables, recycle, add Solar, etc.
30.Car Charging Stations. all Electric vehicles need these. As Electric cars grow, many more will be needed – all over the USA. Since they take awhile to charge, lots & lots will need to be located in Parking Lots
31. Holographic Theaters – beyond 3D. A top application for this technology is using Holograms for real-time tele-presence for meetings. The capacity already exists for numerous people in different cities to appear on stage on another continent, in real time. Hologram could replace 3D theaters.
Comments:Do you have any other Startup Biz Ideas you’d like to share, or are you in “stealth” mode?
from FinanCycle 9/19 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz