“When you began to realize how important it is to find out what you really like, you will want to learn more about it & practice it – to find out if it’s your passion. If it is, go for it – full speed ahead. Look for more opportunities to use it – for “free” if you have to. The more you work at, the better you’ll probably get, then you’ll be able ask for higher compensation. But more importantly, you’re really enjoying something you love to do !!!
Free-Lance Topics: Blog’g, Web, App or Graphic Design, Internet Security, eBay or other Online Store, Micro-Jobs, Marketing, Green Consulting, Virtual Assistant & more
There’s something alluring about chilling in your comfy pants while in the confines of your own home and getting paid at the same time. No annoying co-worker or bosses to interrupt your day. No mandatory meetings that leave you “Zombie-fried (no) fied” that even a cup of the strongest black coffee cant remedy.
Homely Ideas. Whether you are looking to quit the daily grind or trying to make extra cash as a way to get out of debt, starting a home business can be the ideal way to meet your goals. Before you get excited about starting your home based business idea, you first have to make sure you have the right “tools” in place. 1) The main tool is a speedy Internet connection. 2) You should also have a dedicated office or work space that’s free from distractions. When’s it’s time to work you want to focused.
Now that you have the right tools and work-space, let’s look at some of the top home based business ideas you can start today.
New Opportunities from new Tech Development
As technology develops, so do entrepreneurial opportunities. Here are some work-at-home jobs that our past generations would never have anticipated:
1. BLOG’g. It takes some time to grow an audience and find ways to monetize your Blog, but if you love to share your point of view or knowledge with the world, this can be a good way to work from home. Niche Blogs are a particular area of growth in this ever-growing profession. Income can vary widely, but the income potential is nearly limitless.
Interested in starting a blog and working from home? Sign up for my Make 1k Blogging email challenge. It’s a free, 10 Email series who’s main goal is to help you get your Blog set up and earning good $$$.
2. Web Design. Helping clients design the best website for their needs & do SEO is a great way to bring in more bucks.
3. App Design. Creating a profitable App for Smart Phones isn’t necessarily about having the best or most innovative idea; it’s about creating the best user experience for that idea. That’s how App designers are able to make their work-from-home a full time job—and then just live off the passive income.
4. Internet Security. If you’re tech savvy and understand the ins & outs of this, consider becoming a Consultant to startups or small businesses. Unlike the big boys, these companies can’t afford the huge security budgets, but they still want to be able to protect their Internet customers.
5. E-book Author. Now that anyone can have their work E-published, it is possible for anyone to make a fortune off their writing. The biggest recent example is the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, but there are many authors taking advantage of the ease of E-publishing. If you love to write and are willing to do your own promotion (having a Blog can really help in that case), writing an E-book is an excellent way to make money.
6. Online Store. It used to be that if you had a product to sell, you also had to have a store-front and all the costs associated with it. These days, you can sell anything to anyone anywhere in the world.
7. eBay Sales. The other option for Online Sales is to simply become the eBay middleman. Millions sell their wares on the online Action (no) Auction house. If you can find an inexpensive source for (legally!) Saleable merchandise, you can get for it.
8. Micro Jobs. With the advent of Fiverr, we have a brand new way to assign & accept work: little jobs for small payouts. But it’s no party trick. Apps like Gigwalk & sites like Mechanical Turk make it possible to cobble together a living with lots of little assignments.
9. Internet Marketing Affiliate. If you already have your own Website or Blog, you can earn money by becoming an “affiliate”. You can either sell products directly and earn money that way, or you can sign up others as affiliates, much like multi-level marketing.
10. Get Paid for your Social Media. Some Twitter users are able to leverage their huge following into a paid gig for advertisers. Prolific Bloggers have been known to get paid for commenting on other Blogs. If you are a Social Media expert, you can use that expertise to earn money. People want to reach your audience and are willing to pay you for it.
11. Graphic Design. Businesses always need Graphic Designers to help them convey info visually, through Logos, Ads, Posters, Websites, Blogs, etc. While it is possible to be an entirely self-taught Graphic Designer, most have either a Certification or a Degree. Other than the cost of Design SW, this business has very little overhead and can be done anywhere with a dedicated computer.
12. Green Consulting. Many smaller companies would like to find ways to make their processes greener without spending more green. You can help them to figure out ways to improve their carbon footprint without sacrificing the bottom line.
13. Drive for the new Taxi services – Uber, Lyft, etc. Becoming a driver has quickly become a great way for people to earn extra $$$ for yourself & your Startup. Many entrepreneurs have found this is a good way to pay the bills while they work on their business that they are passionate about.
Meeting the Remote Needs of Companies
Many small businesses have gaps in what their employees can take care of. Hiring a full time employee to fill in those gaps isn’t feasible, which is where you become a great resource. Here are some work-at-home ideas that every business needs:
14. Virtual Assistant. This is a worker who handles any number of small tasks for a business, manager or founder. Tasks include answering Emails, Data entry, Scheduling, managing Blogs, & even shopping.
15. Marketing Consultant. Whether you are helping a business with traditional marketing materials or instructing them on the new art of Blog’g or Social Media, this is a business that has almost excellent potential for free-lancers.
16. Video Production. Everyone wants to be on YouTube. Talented Videographers can make good income producing videos for companies & organizations.
17. Copy-Writing, to put together promotional materials for businesses, including Ads, Websites, Newsletters, Commercials, Direct mailings, and many more. Copy-writers generally have a degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, or Communication, but any excellent Writer who can show examples of their work, can do a great job Copy-writing.
18. Editing. Like copy-writing, this is a free-lance gig where it’s helpful to have a background in English or Communications—but any eagle-eyed “natural” writer could do great job.
19. Grant Writing. Non-profits, universities, hospitals & other community organizations all have a great need for Grants to supplement their budgets. Grants are notoriously tricky to write for the first time, so you have do some research. If are willing to learn how to do it by practicing your skills – without pay – for a non-profit, you can get learn how to do it, then have a lucrative free-lance FT/PT Grant Writing business.
20. Translation. If you know a second (or third) language, you can make good $$$ translating documents. It’s a global marketplace, and even the best translation software can’t understand linguistic nuance. As a minimum, you could be the clean-up person.
21. Take Surveys. If you are looking for quick extra cash, then signing up for sites like MySurvey can get you a nice side income with immediate results. You will not get rich doing Surveys, but each site could net you anywhere from $30 to $100 per month. Some other popular survey sites.
Comments: Do you know any other Biz you cold start PT from home or beyond?
from Good Financial Cents.com 23 March 17 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz
For more Info, click on Starting a Business.