“Almost all of the world-class entrepreneurs and other peak performers have a clear Vision. They see it clearly; they feel how it will be when they accomplish, then go out and do it. They begin with the end in mind !!! Steven Covey, Author, “7 Habits of Highly Successful People”
Success Topics: Goals, Focus, Passion, Knowledge, Learning, Leading, Prepared, Give, Challenges + 35 more
Hope you’re in hot pursuit of excellence on this day. The reality is, the great achievers & game-changers just did different (& seemingly strange) things. So in my ongoing devotion to help you create a life you adore and reach rare-air success, I’ve distilled the unusual things the best performers do into this quick list. Read it now:
- Know exactly what you want. Clarity is power. Vague goals promote Vague results.
- Remember that every Problem has a Solution. Maybe you just can’t see it yet. Dont give up.
- In this Age of Dramatic Disrupters, the Performer who focuses the best, wins the most.
- Before someone will help you, you need to help them.
- Then pay it forward by helping another.
- Allow your passion to come thru. It’ll be contagious and inspire others.
- Know more about your Industry than anyone before you.
- Look for ways you can exploit your Industry. Give it things it needs ‘ even those it didn’t know it needed.
- Join early Bird Club. Your most valuable hours are early. After a good night Sleep, you mind is cleared for new ideas to come thru ¿ you have the least interruptions.
- Devote yourself to learning something new about your field of mastery every day.
- Success belongs to the relentless learners. Because as you know more, you can achieve more.
- Remember that when you transform your fitness, you’ll transform your business. A healthy body will lead to a healthy mind ie, more blood flow to the brain.
- Don’t check your mobile Device when you’re meeting with another person. It’s rude and it turns off the other person.
- Every time you do what scares you, you take back the power that you gave to the thing that scared you. And so you become more powerful.
- A problem is only a problem if you make the choice to see it as a problem.
- Stop being a victim. Your business and personal life was made by you. No one else is responsible. To make it better, make better choices. And new decisions.
- You can lead without a title. Don’t wait to get a position to stand for excellence, peak quality and over-delivery on every expectation.
- Find your own style. Be an original. Every superstar differentiated themselves from The Herd and marched to their own drumbeat.
- Understand that when you minimize your success, you betray your true potential. the birthright you were born under.
- Eat less food, but healthier food and you’ll get more done with your greater efficiency.
- As you become more successful, stay really, really hungry. Nothing fails like success. Because when you’re successful, it’s easy to stop y rest
- More learning out-thinking out-executing +Over-Delivering leads to Success
- If you’re not over-prepared, you’re under-prepared.
- The only level of great manners to play at is “Exceedingly Polite”. In our world, this alone will make you a standout. And differentiate you in your marketplace.
- Remember that the moment you think you’re a Master, you lose your Mastery. And the minute you think you know everything, you know nothing. so never stop learning.
- Invest in your personal and professional development. All super stars do.
- Get this year’s best Targets of Opportunity down onto a 1 Page Plan. Then review it every morning while the rest of the world sleeps.
- When you push through a difficult Project, you not only get to the other side. You reach The Next Level.
- Spend time relaxing & thinking every day. Your best ideas will come from there.
- Review on how you did every night in your Journal. This will not only record your personal history, it will make you clear on what you’re doing right and what needs to be improved.
- Develop a narrow focus on just a few things. The secret to achieving your Goals is priority, productivity y simplicity.
- To get the results very few people have, be strong enough to do what very few people are willing to do.
- Remember that the bigger the goal, the stronger a person you must become to achieve that goal. So goal-achieving is a superb practice for character-building.
- Food fuels your body. Learning feeds your mind.
- Don’t ask for respect. Earn it, by your actions.
- Finish what you start. And always end strong.
- In business, don’t play just to survive. Play to win your niche.
- Protect your good name. It’s your best asset. Be a Hero !!!
- Remember that all words have power. Use the language of leadership & can do versus the negative vocabulary of a loser.
- Give more than you take. The marketplace rewards generosity.
- Know that if it’s not messy, you’re not making progress.
- In business, aim for iconic. Go for legendary. Make history by how awesome you are at what you do.
- Please don’t confuse activity with productivity. Many, many people are simply busy being busy.
- Your doubts are liars. Your fears are traitors. Stop buying the goods they are attempting to sell you.
- The best anti-aging remedy in the world is always having new challenges.
- World-Class performers have no Plan B. Failure just isn’t an option.
- You have the power to change the world–one brave act and one person at a time. Please use it.
Comments Wishing you all the success you deserve, from your outstanding performance, that brings you satisfaction & happiness.
from Sharman.com 3 18 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz
For more Info, click on Success.