7 Apps making Life EZ for Sm-Business+Startups
Using these 7 Apps will help you start, monitor, grow & manage your Business better.
Topics: Serial Entrepreneurs, 7 Apps: Marketing, Management App, Personal Assistant App, Image App, App creation App, HR & POS App, Conclusion.
Serial Entrepreneurs. If you’re a small business owner or a startup, depending on someone else to help make your life & company easier is a savvy move. Most of these Startups have had experience in starting & growing a business, and they know what small businesses need. As a startup, they’re competitive and will do whatever it takes to earn your business. Most businesses, regardless of size, are taking on more work & responsibility than necessary. With the right outside help in your corner, you can optimize results, profits & more.
7 Apps to help your Startup. Check out these seven (7) startups that are making life better for small business owners like you. In some cases, if you get in on the ground floor you can even help dictate the direction they head – to meet your needs.
1. AdCat – Don’t have the budget to hire or out-source the Marketing function? AdCat lets you create the purr-fectly sized ad images for your social media including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Forget about researching the right ad sizes per platform, and simply download creatives that are “perfect fit” instantly. You can get all your ads from a single image, so there’s no double work or need to design multiple similar images just to get the fit right.
2. Ensighten – is technically still in its startup phase – although the support, funding & backing of this tag management system has been phenomenal. Tag management helps you oversee the whole lifecycle of your digital marketing campaigns, helping to integrate third-party Software to create one seamless unit. Since most Websites rely on a bevy of third party vendors, tracking them & keeping them flawless can be a challenge. When you “tag” them, you get instant data management & control.
3. Operator – This app is a “personal assistant”–specifically for future purchases. Install it and you instantly link with a Subject Matter “pro”, who can help you make the best buying decision for you – based on needs, budget, & anything else. You don’t have live chat in the traditional sense. Instead, Operator works with Facebook Messenger, connecting you to customer service directly on a platform you’re already familiar with.
4. District 7 Media – Studies show that consumers are more video & image driven than ever, but that’s only applicable if the image is of the highest quality. District 7 media offers gorgeous aerial, video & motion-lapse content to take your business to the next level. Using the latest technology, your image content is ready for an overhaul that only drones, the best photographers & motion-lapse techniques can provide.
5. BuddyBuild – Mobile readiness is a must for businesses of all sizes. That often includes both a mobile version of your site and an App. With BuddyBuild, you can create & launch apps while gathering feedback in real time. Available for Android & iOS, this fully integrated system is the first mobile iteration platform. Design, compile safely, test your app & prep it for stores, in one fell swoop.
6. Jumpstart HR – Many small businesses don’t have the budget or need (yet) for their own HR department. Out-sourcing has become a popular option. Jumpstart HR works exclusively with small businesses and helps with everyone from onboarding to mediation, payroll to help with founders, and even works directly with job seekers. Every business needs HR support, but not all businesses need to take on this task themselves. Jumpstart HR relieves a lot of pressure, including the legal kind, so you can focus on growing your company.
7. Yoke Payments – You’ve never seen a self-checkout point of sale (POS) like this before. Simply “plug & play” with your mobile device. A simple setup & intuitive platform lets you collect payments quickly, securely (and) even on the fly. You get Inventory Tracking in real time and can personalize Reports with ease. Plus, Yoke comes with some of the best support, for helping your business thrive.
Conclusion. Having the right support is critical for the success of any business. Startups are ambitious, feature leaders in the field, & are hungry to prove themselves to potential long-term customers like you. Give them a whirl and you might discover a vendor, client or B2B partner for years to come.
Comments: Do you know any services or app to help you manage your business?
from INC Zine 21 Sept 16 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz