These inspiring Quotes from highly-successful people, will motive you to greater achievements?
Quotes from: Steve Jobs, Mark Twain, Tony Robbins, Einstein, Bill Gates, Edison, Branson, Jack Welch (GE), Yoda + + +
The Need. The startup life can be a rough life. In fact, every day, both founders and employees of startups can experience several road blocks to success. Anything that can help them get through the day is always welcomed. And, really, what can be more supportive than some great “motivational” Quotes for entrepreneurs? Motivational quotes can have a positive effect on our spirit or our mind-set (even if just in the short-term) regardless of whether you’re a fan. So, since there are 35, you can use them each day to start off in a positive mood with these outstanding Motivational Quotes for entrepreneurs & everybody.
30 Motivational Quotes (one for each day of the Month)
1. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, then expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar, Motivator
2. “A worker builds a product or provides a service. An entrepreneur builds an enterprise.” – Michael Gerber, Author, E-Myth
3. “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda, Star Wars
4. “Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs, Apple
5. “We make a “living” by what we get. But we make a “life” by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
6. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something” .” – Nolan Bushnell, Atari
7. “You won’t get anything unless you have the Vision to imagine it.” – John Lennon, Beatles
8. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker, Motivation Author
9. “There are a thousand excuses for failure, but never a good reason.”- Mark Twain
10. “Nine out of ten businesses fail; so I came up with a foolproof plan – create ten businesses.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Author, Rich Dad, Poor Dad
11. “What you can conceive & believe, you will receive” – Napoleon Hill, Think & Get Rich
12. “Victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” – Og Mandino, Motivation Author
13. “Nothing will work . . . . . . . . . unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
14. “ “It’s not about how to get started; its about how to get noticed.” – Steve Case, AOL
15. “Success is doing what you want, where you want, when you want, with whom you want – as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
16. “Try not to be a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates, MicroSoft
18. “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together” – Napoleon Hill, Think & Get Rich
19. “Success is how high you bounce back after you hit bottom” – General George Patton
20. “An successful entrepreneur must be big enough to admit mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, & strong enough to correct them.” – John Maxwell, Motivation Author
21. “If I find 10,000 ways something won’t work, I haven’t failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is often a step forward.” – Thomas Edison
22. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson, Virgin Group
23. “If we don’t allow ourselves to make mistakes, we will never invest in things that are radical.” – Jeff Clavier, VC
24. “I own my business. My business doesn’t own me.” Cherie Ve Ard, Mad or Nomad Entrepreneur
25. “In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also “sell” what you create.” – David Ogilvy, CEO Marketing
26. “If you don’t have a competitive advantage – don’t compete.” – Jack Welch. GE
27. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti, Race Driver
28. “The challenge is not just to build a company that can endure; but to build one that is worthy of enduring.” – Jim Collins, Author
29. “Don’t treat your customers like a bunch of purses and wallets.” – Chris Brogan, Media Mogul
30. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are for.” – John Shedd, CEO, Chicago’s largest Dept Store, Marshal Fields
Conclusion: The quotes convey many of the thoughts, struggles, or activities that entrepreneurs express or experience on a day-to-day basis. While all of the quotes certainly won’t apply to your unique situation, a handful of these quotes have hopefully given you new life for you and your organization.
Comments: Do you have any Quotes that have inspired you to greater achievements?
from Tech.com 23 Feb 15 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz
Click here for more Quotes.