Learning from successful people is one of the best shortcuts to use for the success of your Business.
Topics: Find a Hot Market, new Ideas, Dream BiG, Customer Needs, Customers as Friends, Help Others, Don’t fear Change, Failure is Feedback, Demand More, Become What You Think.
The world’s best Entrepreneurs in business know that in order to make significant amounts of money, you have to know a thing or two about the market-place. These are 10 men who have already made fortunes and are continuing to grow & prosper more – each & every month. Here are their Business Wisdom.
1. Find a Market that’s Hot and figure our how to get into it – if you’re impressed with it. Sometimes you may going for the wrong business. Find what‘s sells and sell it. You can have a great idea, but if there is not a market for it, you won’t make a “go” of it. People buy things to solve problems. What problem does your idea solve? What are the big problems you see around you? Every problem is an opportunity. Problems for the successful are like a meal to the hungry. You know you are getting into a hot market when you start solving big problems for lots of people – who are willing to pay you for it.
Application: Is your idea actually solving a problem? Make a list of all the markets that are hot. Ask yourself why they are hot, what problems do they solve? How might you benefit from these?
Russell Brunson, Founder ClickFunnels, Author, Speaker
2. Come Up with new Ideas your Competitors haven’t thought of Yet, to stay in front of the pack. Ideas are a dime a dozen, but they are the first step to creating new products & services. It’s those who act on those ideas fast and bring them to market that get rewarded. To make it big in business takes creativity & innovation. What things are your competitors not doing -that you could do?
Application: Take time today to brain-storm with your Team – what your competitors are “not” doing. What opportunities turn up. Qualify them.
Kevin Harrington, Original Shark on @ABCSharkTank, Entrepreneur
3. Dream BiG – beyond your original Vision. Successful people in business dream big & have immense goals. They are not always “realistic.” They want to push to go beyond what they think they can do. “Big think” changes the world, and it will certainly change your business. Dream big, go for big, and then figure out how to go bigger than that. The average person is taught to be realistic, whereas successful people think in terms of the challenge to go beyond what they think they can do to open up new opportunities. Start thinking and dreaming about how you can expand your original dream.
Application: Begin writing down your ideas every time you think of them – so you don’t lose them. Let nothing be thought of as stupid or unrealistic, just allow yourself to dream big, because anything is possible with a big dream & diligence.
Andy Frisella, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author The MFCEO Project Podcast
4. Know that – What your Customer Wants may not necessarily Be the Best for Them – Steve Jobs. To get great in business you must learn the persuasion techniques of communicating your value to your customers. The great entrepreneurs figure out – through a series of questions – the real issues a customer has and can refocus them on what they really need. Asking good questions, understanding the buyer’s true wants / needs & motivation to solve it will determine your approach. This will demonstrate you truly care about the customer and is vital to making the sale. A business in not a business apart from sales.
Application: What is your qualifying process? Are you able to steer customers from one product to another they need, or reluctant? Make a commitment to master the art of persuation.
Victor Antonio, Sales Expert, star of Spike TV’s “Life or Debt”
5. You should think of your Clients as Dear, Valued Friends. Treating clients like you would a friend, is one of the best ways of how to grow a business. You must exceed your customer’s expectations & deliver outstanding customer service. The great Entrepreneurs control the service—not the customer. Don’t delegate it to someone else. Give excellent customer service before, during & after the sale. See service as opportunity. Go beyond ordinary and become extra-ordinary to see your business grow rapidly.
Application: How do you treat your clients? Be brutally honest. Write down 3 ways you can improve your relationship with those that buy from you.
Jay Abraham, CEO & Business Strategist
6. Help others Achieve their Dreams and you will Achieve Yours. This is true no matter what industry you are in, when you give value, and you genuinely help people, you will get rewarded in the market place. Give, give, give, then you will get. The old saying is that “It’s better to give than receive,” n selling, the giving has to happen first. Then, you’re in a position to make a sale & receive your just compensation. Selling is the act of giving not getting, serving not selling, assisting your client first then helping them make the decision.
Application: Write down what aspect of your product or service that really sells it. Be specific. How does your product or service help the world? Then brain-storm how you can enhance this and give even more value or come up with a totally new product or service.
Les Brown, Legendary Motivational Speaker
7. Don’t fear Change, Embrace It. Most people don’t like change. You must continually change, adapt, & re-focus in life, to stay ahead of the competition. If you aren’t improving your business on a regular basis, then you will become stagnant. You don’t change just for the sake of change; you change because you can always find ways to improve. If your business never changes, it will wither & die.
Application: Are you keeping up with the trends in your industry? Are you continually learning about the latest technology and ways of managing your business better? What do you need to do to keep up or become the leader?
Tim Storey, World-Renowned Motivational Speaker
8. Failure is Feedback – a Learning Opportunity of how to do it better. When you don’t make the right moves, it doesn’t mean that you are bad or not good enough or incapable. Failure gives you the opportunity to look at what’s not working and figure out how to make it work. We all fail, so just be accept it. In truth, you’ve got to be willing to push the limits – knowing failure is possible. Check it out; the only way you can actually fail is if you give up. Take failure in your business endeavors as feedback—you need to change something in order to succeed!
Application: Analyze your past failures – if you haven’t already done so. What did you do wrong? What can you learn to do better from those mistakes?
Lewis Howes, Best Selling Author, Motivational Speaker
9. Demand more from Yourself than Anyone Else. You must do more than the competition. Most people never aim high enough and, therefore, their business never gets to where it could be. Most entrepreneurs under-estimate the amount of effort, energy & resources that are required to ever succeed. You must set expectations for yourself higher than anybody else around you. Become confident in you & your business and demand greatness from yourself.
Application: Write down your own expectations. If they aren’t higher than the expectations you have for others, raise them.
Tim Grover, Best Selling Author & CEO of ATTACK Athletics
10. Become What You Think. What do you think about most? If your mind isn’t frequently on your business, your business isn’t going to go far. You think you are timid, a bad story teller, an introvert? That’s what you will be, because people become what they think. Application: Write down today what you want to become by date, what you want your business to become. Read it every night before going to sleep. Daymond John, Shark Tank
Conclusion: Each of these men will be speaking at 10X GrowthCon 17-19 March in Miami. It’s the biggest entrepreneurial business conference of all-time. Want to take your business to the next level? Get a ticket asap! They are almost sold out.
Comments: Do you know any other Secrets of World-class Entrepreneurs?
from Entrepreneur.com 02 March 17 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4iz