“Using these tools – appropriate to you – your marketing can move ahead of the competition with minimal effort”
Topics: Project Management, Generating Content Ideas, Images, A/B Testing, Finding Influencers, Social-Media Management, Email Automation, Lead Capturing, Tracking & Analytics
Knowledge is power in today’s marketing efforts. It is crucial that businesses have the latest solutions to track, analyze & personalize their marketing efforts to their Target Market. For those that need some help determining the best tools to help their businesses excel, here are 50 of the most popular:
1. Project Management
- BaseCamp—Teams can work together using this multi-feature collaboration app.
- CoSchedule—This tool is an Editorial calendar that helps teams plan & publish campaigns.
- Workamajig—This project management platform is tailored to creative professionals.
- Trello—If you prefer a more visual approach, this is a great project management app.
- Google Drive—Instead of emailing files back and forth, team members can share them here.
2. Generating Content Ideas.
- Buzzsumo—Learn what content performs best for a specific topic.
- Google Trends—What are people talking about today? This site lets you know.
- UberSuggest—This tool helps you come up with the right key words for your topic.
- FAQ Fox—With this solution, you can discover the questions people are asking online.
- The Latest—A list of the latest links being shared on Twitter.
- Ahrefs—Enter a keyword to find the most popular content on that topic.
- PhotoPin—This site finds photos that are free for use on your website, social media, & blog.
- iStockPhoto—When you’re looking for a specific type of photo, this paid site is a goldmine.
- Canva—Edit images without expensive software using this online editor.
- Easelly—Create info-graphics using this drag-&-drop tool.
- LogoMaker—This DIY logo maker boasts 10,000 professionally-designed icons.
- A/B (Split) Testing .
- Optimizely—Experiment on your website or other platforms using this testing tool.
- Unbounce—Build & test landing pages, then track results.
- Visual Website Optimizer—Build different versions of your website for tracking purposes.
4. Finding Influencers of your Target Market.
- Traackr—Locate relevant influencers & manage them.
- GuestPost—Find high-profile sites & influencers accepting guest posts.
- Mention—Track social “mentions” to identify influencers.
- Twellow—Influencers are broken out by area of expertise with this tool
- Klout—This Chrome extension reveals the Klout score of a content creator.
- Kred—Like Klout, this tool tracks influencers.
5 .Social-Media Management (SMM)
- Buffer—Schedule posts & add team members to collaborate across social networks.
- Hootsuite—Post to all social networks + monitor Twitter & Google+ in one place.
- Everypost—This tool uses work flows to help make Social Media Mgt easier.
- Social Oomph—In addition to scheduling posts, you can save drafts to use again.
- TweetDeck—If Twitter is your primary social network, Tweetdeck is worth a look.
6. Email Automation
- MailChimp—Choose from a wide variety of Email templates and manage campaigns with this popular tool.
- Drip—The visual interface makes it easy to create Drip Email campaigns.
- Aweber—This tool integrates with some of the most popular solutions.
- Marketo—While it can be pricey, Marketo’s email marketing solution is robust.
- Litmus—Before you hit send, this solution provides instruction on what you can do to make each marketing Email more effective.
- SendinBlue—Create powerful Email marketing campaigns using Work Flows.
7. Lead Capturing
- Convert Plug—Capture leads on your website using Popups, Header & Footer bars, Slide-in forms, and more.
- Zuant—Capture leads using your mobile device with this app.
- LeadGenius—This tool improves your contact databases using a variety of resources.
- Leadformly—Build professional, inter-active lead-generation forms.
- ReachLocal—This website Plugin helps manage the leads that come in through your site.
- Pardot—Create landing pages, forms, & Email campaigns to generate leads.
8. Tracking & Analytics
- Google Analytics—This free tool is in the toolkit of every successful marketer.
- Kapost’s Content Insights—Each piece of content is scored to help you refine your strategy for better results.
- AgoraPulse—Among its features is the ability to track customer engagement with your posts on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.
- Heap—Track customer interactions with your website or iOS app.
- Crazy Egg—Using Heat maps, this tool highlights the areas of your site that get attention.
- Followerwonk—Learn more about your Twitter followers.
- Cyfe—This handy tool puts all of your business data in one place.
Comments: do you know any other Tools helpful in Marketing?
from Entrepreneur.com 21 May 17 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz
For more Info, click on Marketing.