from iPlanner.com 4/14 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 5/14
Do you have the Entrepreneurial Mindset. Lots of people desire to be an Entrepreneur. Becoming your own boss and creating your own career is very attractive to a lot of people. Additionally, many movies glorify people who found a way to make a living on their own. However, not everyone has an Entrepreneurial Mindset. If you desire to be an entrepreneur, you need to examine yourself. Here are the top five qualities of an entrepreneur.
1. Self-Motivated. Successful Entrepreneurs do not need someone who holds them accountable or forces them to be efficient & productive. Unfortunately, without business experience, many people can not take their business past the planning stages. It takes hard work to create your own business; most people need someone who forces them to keep working. Moreover, when people do not have someone to hold them accountable.
2. Creative. When creating a business idea, all Entrepreneurs have to be very creative. There is a good chance that someone else has already established himself as the authority for the niche that a new entrepreneur chooses. However, with a little creative twist, new Entrepreneurs can take old ideas or business models & revolutionize them, making them attractive to potential clients or customers.
3. Intuitive. Entrepreneurs do not become successful due to luck. Every successful entrepreneur created his own path with his creativity, savy & intuition. Business models are constantly changing. Consequently, the way business owners market and grow their business constantly changes. The most successful entrepreneurs understand how fast current trends change. More importantly, however, they know how to keep up with the changes.
4. Strong. If you were to open your own business, you would learn very quickly that there are many people with whom you need to network. However, not everyone has your best interest in mind. You may encounter naysayers, manipulators & scammers. Therefore, you must not allow yourself to be easily influenced; you must be strong. Though there is nothing wrong with taking advice or opinions, in the end, you must make decisions that you strongly believe will better your company.
5. Persistent. Successful entrepreneurs started their business with a dream. They acted on their dream by taking small steps towards accomplishing their goals. With every step, entrepreneurs get closer to attaining their ultimate goal or Vision of what they want. However, not all steps are easy to take. Unfortunately, nothing worth fighting for is easy to attain. Successful entrepreneurs only made it past the difficult times by being persistent. They never let pessimism, difficulty or any other problems stand in their way.
Conclusion. If you think you have these five qualities, you may have the “mindset” of an Entrepreneur. Everyone has the possibility to follow their dreams. However, only Entrepreneurs actually try.
Comments: Is there anything you can add to this?