Better, Best, Boss Blog’g !!!
from Blogging for Dummies 1/14 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
1. Post Frequently – every day or two, so your readers are always getting something new. If you go a week or more, they’ll think you’re hibernating or quit.
2. Paste yourself, No Pace Yourself, by not posting too frequently. If you work in bursts and have a lot ahead, only post 1, 2 or just a few – a day. Don’t burnout. Have fun & set yourself a comfortable pace. (ie, the Turtle won the race)
3. Divulge, but don’t Diverge. Keep each Post focused on one Topic. If you have more that 1 Topic, do a separate article on it.
4. Keep it Short & Simple [KiSS] so that it’s easy to read & understand quickly. Put the details in the Premium Content – where they’re willing to pay for it.
5. Tease with Titles – Attention-getting, yet Meaningful. Make sure they’re relevant to your topic, because readers “skim” titles to find Posts they want to read.
6. You’re the Interpreter – of the Topic and you have your unique experience & talent to provide the best content. Your readers/ followers believe in you and trust you, so give them the “real” you.
7. Be Personable as Possible, because you’re not a Post-producing machine. Allow a little of your personality to come thru, so they know it’s you. Writing it with a little humor will keep them from getting a tumor or snore from bore. A little of this spice is nice and it’ll make them enjoy the experience all the more.
Now go out and knock them dead, with your Clever Content !!!
Comments: What else can we do to make Blogs better?