Strategic Business Advice for Young Entrepreneurs
from Strategic Business Stream.com 7/13 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
Short Bio: Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft corporation; the largest SW company in the world and at the time of writing this article, he is one of the richest man in the world. Bill Gates has held the coveted position of the world’s richest man more than 12 consecutive years and he’s not letting go of that position. His wealth has crossed the $100B mark.
Drop out. Bill Gates is #1 on our list of the richest school drop-out Billionaires – having dropped out of Harvard to start Microsoft. Though he has faced massive media attack & several anti-trust lawsuits; Bill is best known for his quiet, unpretentious nature & huge donations to Charity. Below are Bill Gates business quotes and advice to young entrepreneurs.
1. “We were young, but we had good advice, good ideas & lots of enthusiasm.” [Wiz4biz: When you start, you usually have high passion. Share you “good ideas” with knowledgeable Experts & prospective Customers to see if they would “buy” your idea.]
2. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” [Wiz4biz: You can leverage/ multiply your marketing efforts by partnering-up with a company that helps both of you.]
3. “This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50 years.” [Wiz4biz: The Internet, Mobile Devices & Apps are opening up new in- & direct opportunities.]
4. “The most meaningful way to differentiate your company from your competitors, the best way to put distance between you & the crowd, is to do an outstanding job with information. How you gather, manage and use information will determine whether you win or lose.” [Wiz4biz: We are deep into the Information Age. An important element in success is, how you can provide the info that the consumer wants, in the easiest to use format.]
5. “A bad strategy will fail no matter how good your information is and lame execution will stymie a good strategy. If you do enough things poorly, you will go out of business.” [Wiz4biz: Pay close attention to what you are doing, so that you know it’s effectiveness. Monitor & measure your product/ services performance to know how well you’re doing (ie, get Feedback from the users)]
6. “Information flow is the life blood of your company, because it enables you to get the most out of your people and learn from your customers.” [Wiz4biz: Measure as many of your processes as you can so you know how they are doing. Get Feedback from Customers to find out if they’re happy as-is or would like some changes or a whole new product or service.]
[ 8-10 more Quotes and how to use them in Premium Content ]