Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz 1/13 “Let us help you improve your Business”
Knowledge – Technical [Improve & Maintain]
1. Enhance your technical knowledge by dedicating a time each week to read, study & implement new technology.
2. Divide & Conquer Learning by delegating to your Team – Reports from Books or Articles they’ve read, Seminar’s or Workshops they’ve attended, etc.
3. Volunteer for opportunities the will enhance your knowledge, skills,value to your organization (ie, Mentoring)
4. Actively participate in one or more of your key Professional Organizations – particularly those that share industry knowledge and offer opportunities to network with like individuals. Encourage your Team to go also and provide Feedback.
Focus on Action & Results . . that add Value to the organization.
1. Define Results expected, then determine Steps to obtain them
2. Focus on Improvement. Ask for Feedback from all employees and feed back to them the results of investi-gating & implementing improvements. Reward significant impact.
3. Review Priorities frequently to determine the most important to do. Save the Fun Work as a reward for doing the tough tasks.
Expect Top Performance
1. Have Team help set Goals so the max amount of factors are considered.
2. Raise Goals (for yourself & team) a little higher than what you think you can do, then go for it. Don’t settle for mediocre or sub-par work.
3. Maintain a (+) Attitude to expect you’ll meet most of Goals. This will help you “focus” on them and assure probability of success.
Quality & Improvement
1. Have Improvement Goals of 10% or more, on every thing you do.
2. Recognize & Reward those that make significant improvements to products or services.
3. Ask for Improvements (ie, Suggestion Box). Follow up on each one, give Feedback and Reward the best.
Be Customer Driven
1. Customers vote for/against your business with their $$. Are you giving them good value for the $ ???
2. Everyone you interact with is your Customer. If they don’t have a good experience, they wont be back.
3. Ask the Customer what they want. Clarify it, to make sure you’re fully understand. Then deliver as soon as you can. Follow up: ask “Meet your needs”.
(Continued in Premium Content)