Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4.biz 1/13
Be Customer Driven
1. Customers vote for/against your business with their $$. Are you giving them good value for the $ ???
2. Everyone you interact with is your Customer. If they don’t have a good experience, they wont be back.
3. Ask the Customer what they want. Clarify it, to make sure you’re fully understand. Then deliver as soon as you can. Follow up: ask “Meet your needs”.
4. Make a name for your organization by “Under promising & over delivering”.
5. Improving Satisfaction. Ask your Customers periodically, how you can improve your products or processes, make the improvements on the best, but provide feedback on all their suggestions.
1. Decide what you want and what’s good for your organization. Remind yourself frequently of these Goals.
2 Discuss with your Staff & Key Employees, the need for and the benefits of Self Improvement. Make Training & Resources available to them, to enhance their skills.
3. Pass on your knowledge by Mentoring or communicating it, to all possible and you’ll feel satisfied and grow in wisdom.
4. Expand your knowledge by studying areas beyond your normal area of expertise – that you are interested in. You’ll find a cross-pollination of ideas.
Timely, Smarter Decisions
1. Avoid extremes: a) Snap Judge-ments, before you consider all the consequences, b) Paralysis of over-Analysis of doing too much research before you make a decision.
2. Get the Facts, Opinions & Rec-ommendations of those closest to the problem (process owner, worker). Have them participate in the investigation, recommendation & implementation for “buy-in”. Ensure the solution is in harmony with the organization’s values & principles.
3. Independently “verify” the effectiveness of the solution.
(Continued in Premium Content)