Promote yur Biz on a Dime #2
(er, Zero or Super Lean Budget)
from Dawn Abraham, Biz & Life Coach 05/13 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 8/13
3. Master the Media. Host your own Radio or Online TV show where the topics are in your niche. This opens the door for your target market to walk through and experience your personality, knowledge, & expertise. It could pull in thousands of people every show. However, a Show takes promoting as well. It doesn’t come with an automatic audience every show. Then, once you build up an audience, it’s a great way to get the word out about any upcoming classes or books you have coming out. It gives you a great opportunity to meet other professionals in your niche as well. I love putting the show on every week, we have a great time and that is the most important part.
4. Hold a Tweetchat or participate in one regularly – where you can share your knowledge & get to know your Twitter Network – as well as getting to know all the other participants twitter followers. The exposure when you do these chats can be significant.
5. Write a Book – a regular or “Ebook” on your expertise, then use that as a promotional tool. You can do this in many ways. It can be the gift for opting into your newsletter. You can use it as your calling card to give interviews. You can have a book promotion and really generate a lot of excitement, exposure, & sales, etc.
6. It is always a great idea to do some Guest Blogging on other Blogs in your niche to promote your business. Make sure they have built up an active following. This will drive traffic back to your website, if you choose the right website. It will also help promote your business by showing you are knowledgeable enough on your topic, that people are inviting or accepting your guest post. You can do this by Emailing a handful of websites where you would like to Guest Blogger.
7. Partner-up with top Influencers in your niche on projects, classes, or events. This gives you an opportunity to observe their techniques & learn directly from them while they are in action. You will learn more from working with an established expert, than you ever would on your own. You will also gain respect very quickly as people will associate you with the top experts success &influence. This will also bring in new clients from people who were previously on the fence about your business.
[ Give Free Seminars & Workshops, Produce Information Products, Help with Book Promotions, Produce a Video, & Use Surveys in next Premium Content ]