Enhanced by Peter/CXO, Wiz4.biz 2/13
1. COMMIT to the Success of your Business, by doing whatever it takes.
2. SHARE your Profits with your Associates, so they feel like Partners and have a much stronger commitment toward everyone’s success.
3. MOTIVATE your Partners, by having them participate in decisions and keeping them informed of success & fix-ups.
4. Show APPRECIATION of every significant contribution your Associates make, with Recognition & Rewards.
5. Celebrate SUCCESSES with parties, so it become fun to do well & win.
6. LISTEN to everyone in your company, because they are closest to the Customer, Products, Processes and have good ideas of how to make things better.
7. EXCEED your CUSTOMER’S EXPECTATIONS in quality & cost, so they feel they are getting the best quality & cost. They’ll shop you first.
8. MONITOR & CONTROL your EXPENSES better than all your competition, so that you have the cost advantage.
9. Dont alway take the “easy way”. SWIM UPSTREAM against the current thinking, if you feel confident you have a better way.
Sam Walton, Founder – Walmart – [Anything you can add?]