The Keys to taking your Business – Up, Up & Away
A book review of “Sharing & Caring” (authored by Arlene Meckley) – compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 10/09
Ch 1: My Beginning in Sales
Ch 2: Gor for it to Have it All !!!.
If you have Purpose, Passion & Plan, it will happen when you . . .
– “Know it, Believe it & Feel it cant fail.”
– Are you willing to do what it takes?
– Think “I can & I will”. Then, No obstacle will be in-surmountable. “I will find a way to get my goals !!!
Ch 3: Purpose, Passion & Plan.
Purpose: What would I like to do, be & have? What Mission do I want for my life, that would be remembered after I pass on? You may be able to help your Customers / Clients realize their Dreams: To do what they love, make a contribution, earn a living, have financial freedom.
Passion: for what you do will carry you thru !! You have come up with such a good Product / Service, that you can’t wait to tell the world, so they can enjoy the benefits.
What excites you? Share your passion for your product / service with others, and if they are excited for you, then that will lift your spirit. Would they want to help you, join you? Do your “Elevator” talk to everyone new you meet. Give ‘em your Biz Card & ‘free’ Coupon for Consulting or ‘discount’ card for your product.
Plan: What’s your expectations? your long-term Vision? (at 3 & 5 years) Plan & start a step-by-step plan to accomplish this Vision. Check it periodically. Modify as necessary.
Ch 4: Making a Commitment:
to your plan to achieve your goals / objectives.
– “I will find a way to make it work”. I will consider all alternatives, then chose the one best for me.
– Don’t accept any excuse why you can’t from yourself or others. Consider the admirable purpose of achieving your mission as a worthy goal to make a sacrifice for.
– “I will use all my “natural” strengths & keep getting better, until I achieve my goals”. I will fully use my Talents & those of others at working toward our goals. If we fail, we will learn from our mistakes and begin again (smarter). We will have persistence and repeat this cycle, until we have achieved our goals.
[ Fears, Serving, Prospecting, & creating a “nurturing” Work Environment continued in Premium Content ]