Created by Peter/CXO 5/13
– Stop settling for less than you want – Ask for, go for it !!! What’s the worst that could happen? Expect the best !!!
– Don’t let anyone talk you out of your Vision. Especially if you strongly believe in it !!! Have a “passion” for it !!!
– Don’t waste your life believing you can’t. Because you never know, unless you try. Even if you fail, you’ve learned so much, you’ll have a better chance next try.
– Be prepared when opportunity knocks. Learn all you can about what you love, then you’ll be ready to “seize” the opportunity !!!
– Be Teachable, so you can learn – even when people criticise you or you didn’t understand the first time.
– Avoid Negative people. They drag you down to their level. Associate with positive people that are optimistic and you’ll feel better aferwards/
– Stomp out those little fires, before they become a big blaze. Resolve the problems – just as soon as they are identified – so they don’t grow and get out of hand.
– A leap of faith can transform your life. Follow your Intuition, instead of your mind (after you’ve considered all the consequences).
– Learn virtually anything you want or need to know, about your chosen field so you become an expert – then you’ll be able to share/sell this wisdom. Learn anything about anything you want, so you’ll have a good understanding of everything and how your product/service fits in. Then you’ll be able to talk to anyone about most everything.
– You get what you Focus on. Set your Goals; stay on the Path; evaluate you Progress periodicall. If you’re not on the path, do you need to set new Goals or should you get back on the path?
– You’ll get more, if you give more. Help your Customers, Team, Workers, (anyone you feel like), get what they want and you’ll get what you want.
– Be a Class Act. A person with high Values, that is viewed as Competent, who’s word can be Trusted and will deliver Quality Products.
– Go the Extra Mile, by under-promising & over-delivering. Be generous and most people will be generous with you.
– Are you using your Talents? If you havent found them already, what are you passionate about? What do you love to do? Find a way you can make money at it, so you can do it more !!!
– Nuture your Inner Child. Some of life is too serious. Look for opportunities to be funny, have fun. Be playful & spontaneous and you’ll be more creative.
– Ask, and it shall be given to you. We often don’t have, cause we don’t ask. Don’t give up with the first few no’s. Look for alternatives and you’ll win by a nose.
Comments: What do you think? Do you have Principles that you could add?