“The Success Principles” – Reviewed
Jack Canfield’s The Success Principles, which he co-authored with Janet Switzer presents 64 principles that is intended to teach the reader how to increase self confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose and realize ambitions. The 64 principles are divided into six sections. [Enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 5/13]
1. The Fundamentals of Success[Principles 1 to 2] Lessons on taking 100% responsibility for your life and your results. Learning how to clarify your Life Purpose, and what you truly desire; creating an unshakable belief in yourself, turning your Vision into concrete goals, creating an Action Plan, harnessing the power of affirmations & visualization, asking for what you want, rejecting rejection, responding to feedback and perseverance in the face of what appears to be insurmountable obstacles.
2. Transform Yourself For Success [Principles 25 to 38] Lessons & discussions about how to remove mental & emotional blocks that prevent success, the importance and the methodology of removing self-defeating beliefs, fears & habits. Surrounding yourself with successful people, acknowledging the positive past, releasing the negative past, embracing change, making a commitment to life-long learning, completing the “incompletes” in your life, transforming your inner critic to an inner coach and developing life transforming habits.
3. Build Your Success Team [Principles 39 to 47] Why & how to build different support teams, so you can focus on your core “genius”. How to re-define time, find a personal coach & access your own inner wisdom.
4. Create Successful Relationships [Principles 48 to 55] Lessons & practical techniques about building & maintaining successful relationships & world class relationship skills.
5. Success & Money [Principles 56 to 62] How to develop a more positive money consciousness, how to have money and live your chosen lifestyle until after retirement and the importance of tithing and service in financial success.
6. Success Starts Now [Principles 63 & 64] The importance of getting started now and then empowering others.
Comments: 1. Do you have any Feedback from reading the Book? 2. Any other Principle you think is important to achieving Success?