From Rock the Post blog 28 Jan 14 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
Entrepreneurs are super-heroes to us, as they all take the leap of faith and embark on a journey into the unknown. In order to provide some guidance from experts that have successfully done it before, we collected some quotes that capture a different point in time for each one of these leaders that will hopefully provide some guidance for your own startup journey.
1) “If you can’t feed a team with two big pizzas, it’s too large.” -Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO (earth’s largest selection of everything)
2) “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” -Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO [kindest online shoe & clothing store)
3) “It’s not just about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” -Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder [Resource for artists to display their work and network for creative jobs]
4) “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” -Drew Houston, Dropbox founder [File-sharing Service]
5) “Turn a perceived risk into an asset. – Aaron Patzer, Mint founder [helps you manage your Money]
6) “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.“ – Marc Benioff, Salesforce CEO [#1 Customer Relationship Management SW]
7) “Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.” – Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg L.P. founder [Financial software, data & media company]
8) “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates, Microsoft [develops, manufactures, licenses, supports & sells computer software, consumer electronics + personal computers & services. (ie, Windows operating systems, Office productivity tool)]
9) “When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.” – Larry Ellison, Co-founder, Oracle [DataBase Management systems]
[ Quotes 10-20 in Premium Content – Linked IN, Flickr, Apple, Twitter and others . . .