Turning your Idea into a Biz
Compiled by Peter/CXO, Wiz4.biz
If US-based, woman-owned, Business were their own country, they would have the 5th largest GDP in the world – barely trailing Germany, but ahead of France, UK & Italy. How are you finding & developing your business?
What do you have to Offer?
1) A Dream – If you won the Lottery, what would you do? Then do it !!! Will it make a difference in the world?
2) The Idea. Do you have an Idea for a Product or Service? Share it with others and see what they think. What do you have a passion about? How can you make it better?
3) Research similar products/ services and figure out how you can be better, unique.
4) Get Help in any area where you are not an expert. People love to give advice – to help out. They’ll feel good about it.
5) Value. What does Competition charge for their similar Product/ Service? What would you’d be willing to pay for your Product/ Service. Ask your Advisors, their opinion.
Comments: Can you make any recommendations on what you think is needed to start a business?