Using your Intuition in Business #2
from BizNik.com 10/13 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
Not Logical? Business intuition sounds like it might be an oxymoron – until you consider that Bsiness is about systematic problem resolution & Intuition is your internal sensor, known as the quiet voice of inner wisdom, gut-feeling – for sorting out the best answers. It’s potentially the most important factor for success as an Entrepreneur.
1. Use Intuition – in business to know you’re on Track in what you’re trying to do in your business and in the decisions to grow. It’s your internal “validation” that you, and the business, are doing the right things in the moment. This can be the case even when the external evidence is seemingly contrary to what you know to be true. If you feel a strong sense of Intuition, it is directing you to hold to whatever you feel or have set in motion in order to attain the desired, or new, results.
2. Intuition helps you is to set Strategic direction that is in alignment with greater truth of what you want to become. No one can know what you know, with all the nuances & sources of knowledge that are accessible only to you. Having a focused strategic direction that is supporting the greater truth of what you want, is a critical component to your unique business success.
3. Success is a combination of key Decision points, both in terms of major turning points & in the accumulated series of decisions – with resulting actions on a daily basis. Using your Intuition allows you to know that you are making appropriate decisions with both your Logic & Intuitive capacities – for your optimal success.
4. Intuition will also serve to help you determine the “right” Relationship Matches for your business, whether business partners, associates, new hires, vendors, customers or whatever the possible association. By listening to your intuition, you will be able to determine who is, or is not, a good fit for working with you and/or your business.
5. Intuition as your Internal Monitor, supports you in doing more of what works & less of what doesn’t. Time is the only true currency we have, and it is vital to keep “focused” to minimize or eliminate distractions, & continue forward momentum. Your intuition will help guide your energy & motivation effectively.
6. Use your Intuition as a Navigator. One way to consider using your intuition is as a “Navigator” when you come to a decision point. Gather all the facts about situation, then propose a Solution & ask your Intuition how it feels about this solution. Trust it is guiding you in your best interest – which may be more factors than you realize. Maybe it will raise another question or give you an alternative idea? Go with direct feelings, from your Intuition – as it presents it. If not a clear answer, continue to ask questions of your Intuition to consider the full consequences of information – in order to arrive at the best decision for you & your business.
Conclusion: By understanding the power of your own Intuition on Business Decisions, you have the ability to be your own best resource of complete information – regardless of external circumstances. Using your Intuition also ensures that you are getting a complete picture of the situation, potential avenues to solution (beyond what is apparent from collecting the facts), because you are not depending on conventional, unilateral, logical means alone. To paraphrase Einstein, “A problem cannot always be solved by the same mind that created it”. So it’s time to unleash the power of using your Intuitive mind for true Wisdom in business. [Wiz4.biz]
Comments: Tell us circumstance where your Intuition has helped you make Decisions.