fm Start Grow Improve 4/16 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
When starting your business, you need to plan about how you will make your Startup stand out from the crowd. I know you think your idea is unique & special, but you have to realize that the market is crowded. To make it, you will have to do something special to make it. Here is some of the best ways to make your startup stand out from the crowd.
1. Solve 1 important Problem. If you are just starting out, don’t even attempt to solve multiple customer problems, just become good at one first – before you move onto the next. If you operate in a small niche, aim to dominate that niche and be known as the market leader.
2. Get a “Killer” Unique Selling Point (USP) – Something that will truly resonate with your target market and motivate them to buy. It’s difficult to find the perfect USP and never think you have cracked it. Slowing evolve your USP as you learn more about your customers and what the best aspect/s of your product/ service is.
3. Listen to your Customers. The customer is always right !!! This sounds old school, but its true. Without customers, your business is nothing. Customer need change, they also diversity. You may need to segment & develop new products & services to keep them happy + be so enthusiastic they tell their family & friends. With a startup what you need to do is not have the tunnel vision. You are creating a product for other people, not just yourself. It’s easy to consider your business as your “baby” and want to keep it in your own original vision. But, as soon as you launch, the business is no longer only your original vision. It needs to evolve according your “customer’s needs” to grow.
4. Give great Customer Service. Consumers have plenty of choice. What makes people come back to yours? Customer service is high on most peoples list. 64% have made future purchases from a company’s competitors after experiencing poor customer service. 81% are willing to pay more for a better customer experience. What this shows is: 1) if you treat your customers well, they will come back, 2) people will pay more for better customer service. And, some people will pay a hell of a lot more for the best service. Give it and you’ll get it back.
5. Give Back. This may sound counter-intuitive (ie, you’re wasting your precious time), but helping others really helps your business. Start off with “Just be nice”. This is even more important – if you run a local business. By being active in your local community can provide a huge benefit your business. The advantages of giving back are:
· Creates Goodwill
· It provides great PR
· It creates a positive impression of your organizations
· Good people will want to work for you
· Employees will be more enthusiastic & productive
There are absolutely no drawbacks in helping others and becoming a socially responsible business. Just do it !!!
About Us. 5 Star Startup Services helps entrepreneurs to start, grow & improve their business. For more information contact us. If would like to get help with starting your own business you can request a “free” Consultation.
Comments: If you have any ideas on how to make your Startup sTand ouT, please share them.