from Pam-Marketing Nut 01 Feb 14 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 2/14
1. Who is your Target Customers?
· How old are they?
· What is their education?
· Where do they live?
· Where do they work?
· What do they do for fun?
· What is their lifestyle?
· Where do they hangout when not at work?
· Where do they hangout when online?
· What types of conversation are they having?
· Are they talking with your partners?
· Are they talking with your competition?
· How much money do they make?
· What is their Lingo? Tone? Casual or Professional?
2. What are their Problems/Challenges?
· Why do they need your product?
· Why do they experience the problem that requires them to need your product?
· What is the financial, emotional & life impact of the problem? How significant is it?
· What happens if they don’t have your product or service? What alternative products & services are there?
· Will they mitigate or reduce the problem themselves if you don’t help them?
3. What does your Product/Service do to minimize or eliminate their Problem?
· How does it solve their problem?
· What relief does it give them? For how long?
· Does it improve efficiencies?
· Does it help them better sustain their business?
· Does it help them increase return on investment [ROI] ?
· Does it help simplify their business?
· Does it help them better serve their customers & increase customer satisfaction?
· Does it help them better inspire and connect with their audiences & customers?
4. How does it inspire and help them personally & professionally?
· Does it give them hope?
· Does it help them have a better day?
· Does it make their family more at peace?
· Does it help them keep their job?
· Does it help them live a longer life?
· Does it improve their career opportunities?
5. How is your Product/Service positioned?
· What are the replacement product or services to yours? This includes competition, alternative products & do-it-yourself things.
· Why would they choose a Do-it-Yourself product? Is it time, money, lack of trust or all of the above?
· Do they choose an alternative or do-it-yourself option because the problem isn’t bad enough to justify the investment or time spent?
· Where is your product or service be positioned in comparison to competition? Is it better? Worse? Why?
· What value does your Customers place on your product?
· Why do they place value on your offering?
· What are the complimentary products to yours? Who do they buy them from? Why?
[ 6. How are you different? 7. What is your competition up to? 8. What are your replacement products or services? 9. What’s your audience up to both online & offline? 10. What are the emotional reasons for them to buy? (continued in Premium Content)]