from Startup Amer 01/15 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz
As scary and intimidating as it can be to start your own business, there are many benefits and good reasons to start one. Here are the top 10 reasons to start your own business.
1. Be your own Boss Don’t like it when people tell you what to do? Do you like having control and making your own rules? Owning your business can let you do that. You make the rules of your business and run it how you want to. You don’t need permission to implement ideas, you can just do it !!!
2. Do what you’re Interested In It’s not fun when you’re doing something you do not genuinely enjoy. You could have fun while working if you are doing something you are really love This is your career, if you’re going to work everyday, you should do something you are “passionate” about.
3. “Creating”Jobs for others, and have a good opportunity to be able to choose who you work with. You can surround yourself with people who care about you and your success. It’s all about being around positive (+) people who will support you no matter what.
4. Set your own Schedule. You can be flexible with your own hours. Starting your own business allows you to work when it’s best for you – when you have the most energy, are the most creative. Make your own hours that can improve the way you run your business.
5. Your Dreams come True !!! It’s such a great feeling to accomplish something you have been working so hard for. There is this strong pride & joy of building something on your own.
6. Work from Anywhere. You don’t have to be stuck in an office, cubicle, or your home. You’re free to run your business anywhere you’d like, (ie, from a nearby coffee shop). With wireless internet being available in most places, it gives you the chance to get into a new location and clear your mind for creative ideas to flow.
7. Creativity. Owning your own business forces you to become “creative” or die. You always have to be thinking of “creative” solutions to your challenges, then test them out to make sure things are working they way they should be. You have to look at your situation from different positions within your company to see that point of view.
8. No Commute, If you start out in your own home or garage. Your own business can save you time & money in that aspect. You won’t be stuck in traffic anymore or have to make a long commute to your office and waste all that time.
9. Inspire others to go after their Dreams. Starting your own business can be a great way to inspire people. People always need inspiration, and seeing you living your dream can be a boost of inspiration for those around you to try it also.
Comments: Do you have anything to add to these Reasons to Start you own Biz?