Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz & 5 Star Startup Services 12/15
1. “Do. or Do Not. There is no try.” – Yoda, Jedi Master, Star Wars
2. “You need three things to create a successful Startup: 1) a great idea, great people to make it happen, & spend as little money as possible.” – Paul Graham, Y Combinator
3. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – , Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
4. “If you aren’t embarrassed by the first version of your product, you shipped too late.” – Reid Hoffman, Netflix
5. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Matias Corea, co-founder of Behance
6. “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti, Race Driver
7. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zucherberg, founder of Facebook.
8. “Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others only dream of.” – Ryan Lilly, Author of Startup books
9. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki, Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
10. “As a startup CEO, I slept like a baby. I woke up every 2 hours and cried. – Ben Horowitz,Co founder, Opsware
11. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb.
12. “Its hard to do a really good job on anything you don’t think about in the shower. – Paul Graham, Co founder, Y Combinator
13. “Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” – Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister.
14.“Best startups generally come from somebody trying to scratch an itch. -Michael Arrington, Co founder, TechCrunch
15. “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us. – Angelo Sotira, Co founder, Deviantart
16. “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” – Mark Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
17. “If I had asked my customer what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse. -Henry Ford,
18. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi, Hall of Fame, Football Coach.
19. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late. -Reid Hoffman, Co founder, Linkedin
20. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
#21 + many more in coming Post. Do you have any you can add?