Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 01/16
21. “There is no finish line for Entrepreneurs. We just love the challenge of the journey. -David Weekly, Founder & Chairman, Pbworks
22. “Watch, listen, & learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do, is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
23. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world for the better.” – Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote.
24. “Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
25. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
26. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover !!! – Steve Jobs
27. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
28. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
30. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Bill Gates
31. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” – Anthony Volodkin, founder of HypeMachine.
32. “The way to get started, is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
33. “You miss 100 % of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky, National Hockey League – Hall of Famer.
34. “It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.” – Richard Harroch, Venture Capitalist.
35. “If you don’t know what to do with your life, do something that saves lives. The world is full of of people in need, be the part of their life that fills that need.” – Sanjeev Saxena, Founder of POC Medical Systems
36. “It does not matter how slowly you go – as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
37.Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” – Tom Kelley, Ideo partner.
38. “We are currently not really planning on conquering the world.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
39. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying, will eventually make you look like an ‘overnight success’.” – Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
40. “You may be disappointed, if you fail, but you are doomed, if you don’t try. Steve Jobs
41 + many more in coming Post. Do you have any you can add?