Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 01/16
41. “When you cease to dream you cease to live” – Malcom Forbes, chairman & editor in chief of Forbes Magazine.
42. “Don’t worry about funding, if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.”- Noah Everett, founder TwitPic.
43. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr , pastor, activist, humanitarian and Civil Rights leader.
44. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
45. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison, Inventor.
46. “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Linked IN founder, management consultant, educator, and author.
47. “In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also “sell” what you create.” – David Ogilvy, co-founder, International advertising, marketing & public relations agency
48. “Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom.” – Steve Jobs, Apple
49. “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
50. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Zigler, author, salesman, & motivational speaker.
51. “Don’t just try to be totally original, just try to be good.” – Paul Rand, graphic designer.
52. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – GeniusRap, musician.
53. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. – Napoleon Hill, author, Think & Grow Rich.
Comments: Is there any Quotes you’d like to add?