Compiled by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz 5/13
If you answer Yes to most of these Questions, then you have a Brilliant Idea !!!
1. Are you “excited” about your idea and share it with others. __
2. Do you Tweet your idea or Email it to your followers, friends? __
3. Have you listened to their Feedback and made some changes? __
4. Could you explain your idea in a single Elevator Ride? __
5. Would you need 2 Elevator Rides to explain it to non-Techies? __
6. Have you researched the Market to find out who may be your Customer? __
7. Is the Market growing? __ Rapidly? __
8. Do you have a few “advantages” over your Competition? __
9. Have you met with a few of these Prospective Customers, to see what they think of your product? __
10. Have you listened to their Needs & Wants and incorporated a few into your Product? __
11. Have you thought about how you could “monetize” your idea to make $$ out of it? __
12. Have you started to develop your idea into a Product or Service? __
13. Have you identified who could Test your Product / Service to verify it Value? __
14. Are you ready to sacrifice most of your time to develop your idea? __
15. Are you ready to sacrifice most of your $$ to develop your idea? __
If you answered Yes to most of these questions, you’ve caught the Idea Fever. Now that you have, go for it !!!
If you ever need any Advice along the way, contact Peter/CXO Wiz4biz.
Comments: Is there anything you could add to this Checklist?